Saturday, January 21, 2006

There's one more powerful and essential reason to eat now:

It's the only way I get to be with my friends.

Eating in the canteen with my fiance, Si Min, and ranting and chattering about bastards, bitches, and our colourful lives while she sprinkles and literally splats showers of blessings upon my oh-so-innocent face (she hates me secretly I'm dead sure).

Stoning with Wei Lian as we eat in silence and break into occasional fringes of topics nobody else would ever know two blur blocks with goldfish eyes were even remotely capable of discussing (seriously...).

Trying to cure Quan Min's extreme disease and aversion towards strangers. And let's not forget the sexual horny experiences and comments freely distributed. Hur hur... Siti going high on ribena... Shu Wen and her massive giggles... Candice and her A-Z world of guys and girls... Crazy people. They have the amazing ability to amuse me up to no ends. Great entertainment value.

Swallowing down cheap but delicious food from Toa Payoh with Rachel as we swim through our secondary school days memories and all the people that we've ever known and their severely drastic plastic-surgery-come-whatever transformations.

Waiting for my sister to wake up so I can get the once in a lifetime chance to view her oily hair and white ghostly face (actually I see it every day -.-") as she does her ceremonious circles of yellow butter and brown sugar syrup religiously over her pancakes.

I'm loving it.

Heh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey fineee lar... nxt time u talk and i shut up! lol... fine fine there's smthing wrong with my mouth and i leak out alot of stuff... but yar... u can't live w.o me.. admit it XD
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

i like your sister's poems better.

Faith said...

That's a wonderful thing to say, anonymous :) Thank you. ^^ The only wonder would be why you would choose to write it down here instead of telling her on her blog? I won't speak the obvious. Anyway I suppose I could pass the message to her so no worries. :)