The self-proclaimed love guru is back, although only because of pure procrastination. Shall proceed to crap on and sterotype. Er hem... I think we are generally attracted to five types of people, depending on your personality.
1) People who are extremely happy. You know them. They're everywhere. Greatly loved by everyone, popular, amazingly bubbly and optimistic, sweet to the core, and simply perfect. They always manage to say the right things at the right time which results in more smiles and more laughter. They are the sun. They are beautiful. And, most importantly, they know it. They glitter with so much light and everlasting hope that you would think they're angels.
2) People who are extremely sad. You know them. They're everywhere. Greatly misunderstood by everyone, pathetically depressed and melancholic, with an air of alluring mystery like hypnotic perfume that somehow demands your attention, and simply imperfect. They always manage to say the right things at the right time which results in more mysteriousness and a deeper sense of interest on your part. They are the moon. They are beautiful. And, most importantly, they might or might not know it. Such helplessness draws you to them like kids to puppies.
3) People who are extremely powerful. You know them. They're everywhere. The Alpha-males and Alpha-females with the power to make the world go round and round as they please. They make money. They make fashion statements. They have the cars, the houses, the talents, the big ambitions, the astounding confidence, the atmosphere of perfect authority. They always manage to say the right things at the right time which commands you instantaneously to worship them and put them upon the highest pedestal. They are the world. They are beautiful. And, most importantly, they know it, and they know how to use this knowledge to their own advantage.
4) People who are exactly like you. You love yourself. 'Nuff said.
5) People who are completely different from you. Like the concept of Yin and Yang, you need to feel fulfilled. You can't resist.