Sunday, July 01, 2007

Reminds me of those days back in school. I believe you. Come work at the Safari with me! Haha.

Anyway, talking 'bout the Safari, after work, couple of crazy people surprised me with a huge fluffy giraffe card (which, I had great difficulties taking the bus and walking home with, what with the awkward stares as I fumbled to clutch it tightly with both my arms all around it like some overgrown clumsy possessive kid...) and a chocolate cake many days after my birthday. Ok so I admit, I was pleasantly surprised and touched. Heh. Frankly, I didn't think I was making any friends there, apart from maybe one or two, considering how hectic my work schedule was (so much so that I came to work looking worn out and antisocial) and how distinctly different my personality is from the rest of them. (Woah long sentence!) (Woah brackets everywhere!) (Woah I sound like a bimbo! Hahaa.)

I'm glad things seem to be working out now. I'm glad I didn't give up.

Sangita said, "Just remember, you are not invisible."

Hm. I didn't say I was. Still, that statement shows a lot about how I must have been presenting myself. :/ Damn, people, stop being so nice. Now you're making it harder for me to leave. Evil...

Anyway, thank you for making it worth it. :)

A lot to be thankful for these days. Haha. Superb start to being 20! Grins.

No comments: