HOW TO FEEL DEPRESSED (or things to avoid):
1) Constantly compare yourself to other people. There are always overachievers or intelligent, successful geniuses who also happen to be good-looking, popular and sociable.
2) Hang out with friends who never fail to criticize you.
3) Be somebody you're not.
4) Base your self-esteem on popular culture and/or grades.
5) Base the success of your entire life on one single mistake that you've made.
6) Sleep as little as you can. In fact, don't sleep at all.
7) Think about how meaningless life is.
8) Remember that you are always alone and there is absolutely no one you can trust or rely on.
9) Think about all the things you never did.
10) Think about all the things you can never do.
11) Compare all the things you know with all the things you don't know.
12) List down all your failures. Hit Replay. Get yourself some popcorn because you're never gonna leave the sofa again.
13) Think of ways to die because we are all gonna die anyway.
14) Set unrealistic goals. Be perfect and skinny and smart by tomorrow.
15) Dwell on it. Dwell on everything negative.
Note: If all else fails, don't forget that EVERY DAY IS MONDAY! Say hello to Monday Blues forever! Yay!