Friday, September 05, 2008

I don't want to be loved out of convenience or loneliness. I want someone who loves me for who I am, no matter what happens. I don't want it to be logically pragmatic- what I can do or what needs I can satisfy or what empty voids I can fill. They have mothers and maids and psychiatrists for that. If you don't think the world of me, if I don't drive you crazy, and I mean, crazy, you're not the one and we shouldn't waste each other's time. Because I don't have a lot of courage or strength, but when I give, I really give it all. And it's not fun getting hurt.

I don't play games. I'm not playing hard-to-get. Trust me, I can wait.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... but u are stronger than what you give yourself credit to. =) (iknowmyenglishisbadA+++++++)

Lionluft said...

Who dares to play games with your heart ? I shall BASH that person up, kill him with my sword and smash his head with my shield. Grrr...

take care.

(P.S: I can't really wait. It's a heart thing... T.T sadly..)

Miao 妙 said...

I hope you'll never get hurt.

*hug*