Monday, September 12, 2005

Baby, you feeling blue? Switch off your handphone. Throw all your notes somewhere out of sight, far far away, into outer space (just make sure you can get it back somehow later). Play fun music (my definition of fun music in any case) to go with the sexy night. Blast your speakers. Sing along, hell, croak along and be ever so cute. ;P Dig them. Dance a little. Close your eyes. Croooonnneee. You'll feel high. You'll love life. Heh. Well, not exactly, but you will feel high. High is good. Sleep is a million miles away. You don't want it, even if it comes begging to make love to ya.

Some songs to get your adrenaline rushing:

Daniel Powter- Bad Day

Macy Gray- I Try

Gavin DeGraw- Chariot

Frou Frou- It's Good To Be In Love

Lonestar- Walking In Memphis

Our Lady Peace- Life

Coldplay- Till Kingdom Come, Fix You

Train- Drops Of Jupiter

The Perishers- Trouble Sleeping

James Blunt- High, You're Beautiful, Goodbye My Lover, Wisemen, Tears And Rain, Out Of My Mind. (Yes yes I am very bias. James Blunt rocks. I am in love with him. Haha.)

Net Buzz:

TODAY before you think of saying an unkind word, think of someone who can't speak.

Before you complain about the taste of your food, think of someone who has nothing to eat.

Before you complain about your lover, think of someone who's crying out for a companion.

Before you complain about life, think of someone who went too early to heaven.

Before whining about the distance you drive, think of someone who has to walk.

And when you are tired and complain about your job, think of the unemployed and those who wish they had your job.

Okay okay I know it's cheesy and corny and lame, but sometimes you need silly reminders like that you know? To remind you of what is real.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i have all the songs you listed in this entry! :) seems to me that our tastes are very alike eh? we should exchange music files more often in future hehe :D

Anonymous said...

hey am i the one who sent you macy gray's "I Try"? i love that song :)

estelazure said...

"Sing along, hell, croak along and be ever so cute"

I want to see you croak :P

Missing 3 songs from your list, but I got more James Blunt songs.

- Strider -

Anonymous said...

btw i recommend Garbage's "It's All Over But the Crying" :)

Anonymous said...

haha.. faith blur blur toot. i'm gonna glorify u in my hist video! hehehe *wicked laughter* i can't even whine abt the distance i drive...damnit i want a car and a liscence.
buy me one as my wedding gift hor. i'll buy u a mate for ur dog! MUAHAHA

Shiroi-chan said...

... yea man, tell that last reminder to my mum.