Tuesday, November 28, 2006

DO IT NOW.

I expect to pass through this world but once.

Any good thing, therefore,

that I can do
or any kindness
I can show
to any fellow human being
let me do it now.

Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

-Stephen Grellet.

I do not want to live in vain. I do not want to live a life that is meaningless and insignificant. I do not want to waste the time, money, and emotions of other people and myself. I do not want to feel useless, insecure, inferior and lonely.

I was not born to suffer forever. I was not born to feel oppressed, suppressed, depressed, frustrated and exhausted. I was born for greater things. I was born to lead a beautiful life. I was born to love and be loved.

And if I try, maybe, just maybe, with all the hope that is bursting within me, I can live my life to the fullest, and be truly content.

I will do all I can, with all that I am and with all that I have, with every breath I take and with every moment I am awake, whenever and wherever I am, to live a purposeful existence, and be a joy and not a burden unto others.

Everything will change when you decide to change your mindset and your attitude.

When you decide that

YOU WILL NEVER, EVER SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS.

Why should you?

I will not let you put me down. I will not let you rob me of my self-confidence. I will not let you hurt me. I will not let you manipulate me. I will not let you affect me. I will not let you distract me from the things that really matter. I will not let your negativity get to me. I will not give up. I will not let myself go. I will not be a disappointment, a failure, to the people I love and myself. I will not listen to your lies.

Why should I?

No comments: