Thursday, December 04, 2008

Hey.

I just read what you wrote. And since you're being so publicly private about it, I guess that means I have to be as well, in order to reply back. I just wanted to say, that I am sorry I haven't spoken to you for so long. I am sorry I have been unapproachable and distant. I am fully aware of this. I want you to know that I do love you, very, very, very much. And that I will never stop loving you- just, not the way that you want, not romantically. And because I love you so much, I have to let you go. Sometimes, it is a case of being cruel to be kind. Please know that this is hard for me too. You will move on. You will. You are wonderful, and talented, and you are such a beautiful person. I honestly feel so. You will find someone who fits you like the perfect glove to a hand. (Shit I wish I could come up with a better, less cheesy example.) But believe it or not, by loving me, you have taught me to love myself a little bit more. Thank you. Someday, we will laugh about this. You'll see.

See you next year :)

Your friend always,
Faith.

No comments: