Wednesday, February 18, 2009

At 3am in the morning I woke up to the sound of a terribly congested nose trying it’s hardest to sniff. My elder sister was beside me, making little pathetic whimpering noises. We were lying on her bed, and half-heartedly, I rolled my body closer to her and asked, “Jie, what’s wrong?”

She sighed, “Nothing.”

“Oh... How was Valentine’s Day?”

“He didn’t give me anything. Does that answer your question?”

“Oh... Okay... Are you okay?”

“Ya. Expected it.”

“Then why are you so sad?”

In the dark all I could see was how white her eyes were. And then on closer observation, they turned into a soft pink.

She blinked for several seconds and then cried, “He’s not... He's not attracted to me.”

“What do you mean? Physically??”

She nodded and started to cry even harder. She tried as best as she could to explain herself, but all I could hear was a string of incomprehensible muffled sounds.

The next night, the two of us crept down into the kitchen like starving rats to share a bowl of Maggie Mee. She held the hot bowl with one hand and dug her chopsticks into it with the other and walked around in an oversized shirt and undersized panty. In an attempt to raise her level of self-esteem, I started commenting on how I could see her butt crack and her nipples and how sexy she was.

Just then, my twin sister came to join us and having overheard the absolutely poetic nature of my compliment, remarked, “What’s wrong with you.”

“No, seriously!” I pointed to my elder sister, trying desperately to showcase how sizzling hot she was as she let out a big and ugly yawn, “Don’t you think she looks very physically attractive? I mean, if I had a dick, I’m sure I would want to shove it down her ass and make love to her all night long!”

My twin sister rolled her eyeballs in such an elegant fashion that I envied her and wanted to strangle her to death, “Again, what’s wrong with you??”

"Nothing's wrong with me!"

My elder sister pointed to the sunny side up floating inside the bowl and said to me, “Ey, I want to eat the egg white. You eat the egg york can?”

“Can. Anyway I don’t really like egg white.”

She widened her eyes delightfully and exclaimed, “Oh my god. We complement each other! I thought you were going to scold me for wanting to eat the egg white! I think we should… We should…”

“-Get married?” I suggested.

“We should fuck each other!” she beamed.

"Yes I think so too!"

My twin sister laughed hysterically, “Man I love the way your love each other.”

Immediately after that, her phone rang. She picked it up and projected a high-pitched sexually charged moan into the phone, “Ohhhhhh puppy! Puppy, puppy, pooo-arrr-peeee! Where did you goooo?”

Ah, the melodic language of love.

No comments: