Sunday, April 04, 2010

me:
i wanna get my mum an iphone since my contract is up
but
my frigging pay isnt here
how much do you think it cost?

him:
with new contract it's about 400
but hor
monthly it's $50
which u obviously cant afford

me:
so i pay $50?

him:
no
it means the monthly bill is $50
if u opt for a lower monthly bill
then the phone costs $500

me:
so i have to pay $500 upfront

him:
yea

me:
and the $50 one?

him:
is monthly bill
for the next 2 years

me:
so i pay $5o per month
for the next 2 yrs

him:
yes

me:
oh
ok
then i'm gonna have to wait

him:
buy a cheaper phone?
actually it's not about the phone
it's the monthly bill
unless u buy a phone without contract
marry me and i'll consider paying the bill :)

me:
HAHAHAAAAAAAA
NOOOOOOOOO
SO SAD

him:
dont regret

me:
I DONT WANNA MARRY YOU JUST BECAUSE OF PHONE BILLSS

him:
that's life

No comments: