Thursday, March 17, 2011

My dad likes to say, "some mistakes cannot be made". But I've watch him all my life. He's made so many mistakes. And have I learned anything from them? In turn I have made mistakes of my own, the same humiliating ones, day after day. I nurse the same wounds, watch them heal and pry them open, watch them heal and split open.

I have learned that some mistakes are made with eyes wide open, because sometimes, 'getting it right' just isn't that important- This voice inside, promises something so much more.

And so I will always take that risk, trust my impulse, my gut, more than my head, blow my cash on outrageous clothes, change my hairstyle, desire to dye my hair a different colour even though everyone tells me that it will be a disaster, and beyond the superficial where I can afford to go wrong, I can only hope that this compelling little voice will guide me through.

1 comment:

양사민 estelwen said...

it will! X)

n one day, u will make a b.r.e.a.k.t.h.r.o.u.g.h

<3