Saturday, August 27, 2005

I have this urge to do something wild and outrageous and impulsive. But the exams are drawing near. Not a good time to be feeling restless. Darnit. I can't stop myself. Maybe that's why I actually agreed to watch The Maid with some idiot. You know how strongly I swear against horror movies. I want to do something crazy. I haven't started studying. And I don't feel like studying even though of course I know I should. Should. I could panic. This is crazy, wild and outrageous. But it's not enough. I feel empty. I could kiss you now. That would be completely insane madness. I'm going to run away. Contact me on Monday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

我也还没开始K书啊 :(

加油吧!

Anonymous said...

all the best faith, if i have been neglecting u all this while, feel free to msg me or anything. i've been stressed up so i'm nt that observant of things ard me so i tend to neglect ppl durin this period. please do take care and please try to connect with me, or else i'll just leave u out...
hope u understand what i mean... haix
forgive me.
ur irresponsible friend.. the atheist, ereb randir

Anonymous said...

"I have this urge to do something wild and outrageous and impulsive."

Maybe you'd like to try dancing in the streets. Never mind if people think you're crazy; you shouldn't let mortals bother you :p It's quite an experience :) I did that with one of best friends yesterday and had a wonderful time.

- Miao

Anonymous said...

But on second thoughts dancing in the middle of the streets isn't really something you'd consider 'wild and outrageous and impulsive'. Anyway all the best for your exams :)

- Miao